Tryst Purple Multi-Erogenous Massager

http://shop.abigbuttandasmile.com/product/DJ099006/tryst-purple-multi-erogenous-massager

About Tryst Multi-Erogenous Massager


The Tryst Multi Erogenous Zone Massager is the ultimate couples toy that is also amazing when engaging in solo play. Encounter limitless pleasure.

The revolutionary Tryst Multi Erogenous Zone Massager, designed with both men and women in mind, is as versatile as your desire and offers limitless pleasure.

Wear Tryst around the penis as a solo vibrator or partner pleasing cock ring, or use the firm but flexible arms to stimulate the clitoris and nipples. It is also suitable for internal and external use.

With three powerful motors, seven mind-blowing massage patterns, and separate arm and base controls, Tryst is anything you want it to be.

Tryst features include three powerful motors with seven functions of pulsation, vibration, and escalation.

It is ergonomically shaped to fit the contours of your body. It is made of body-safe silicone, so it is non-porous, phthalates-free and latex-free.

Since it is made of silicone, it is easy to clean. Use warm soap and water combine with a sex toy cleaner to thoroughly clean the massager.

The Tryst Multi Erogenous Zone Massager also comes with a satin pouch for storage making it easy to store. It is also whisper quiet when in use and includes a USB charger.

What Customers Think


Kathy
I received this massager as a gift. At first glance is very different from sex toys in my past. I had a hard time turning it on. 

Not count the three Mississippis. 1-2-3. But once I got it on oh my. The touch is so smooth. 

The silicone feels like smooth satin. It was very easy to turn up the speeds. Fun and more fun. I never had a rechargeable vibrator. 

I love this no more running to the store. Plus and plus. 

Lucy Simone
Great multi-use vibrator
I saw this toy in my Cosmo magazine and had to try it. My partners and I love the versatility and how creative you can be with it, and the cool futuristic design is so pretty-- it doesn't look like a sex toy at all.

So, I don't have to worry about accidentally catching it in the background of my selfies! ;p It was hard to choose between black and purple, but purple won. It's also very quiet for such a powerful vibe!

Erica
SOOO GOOD!
So, I ordered this vibe as soon as I saw it in Cosmo, and let me tell you....worth the hype, people!!!

I had fallen in love with the packaging as soon as I got it, and the design of the product itself just LOOKED sexy. I was turned on before i even opened the box.

But somehow, to my happy surprise, it performs even better than it looks! Bravo, Doc Johnson!

Basically, Tryst has multiple vibrating points that you can use independently, or all at the same time (my favorite) so you can switch up the stimulation to either ramp up the pleasure or cool it down to tease yourself a bit.

So far, I've only used Tryst as a vibrator, rather than a couple's toy, but it's AMAZING for solo play. Very excited to use it with the hubby.

More Sex Toy Reviews


1. Silhouette S8 Curved Massager Review 
2. Jopen Vanity Vr6 Rabbit Vibrator Review
3. Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation Review

Follow Us: TwitterPinterestTumblr | Shop: shop.abigbuttandasmile.com